Shrimps and prawns are very popular as seafood. People use shrimps in a different way to prepare a delicious dish. All over the world, it has a certain demand. Shrimps are rich in protein but low in food energy. There are several recipes of shrimps; you can get in various countries of the world. If we talk about some delicious recipes of shrimp, then the Boom Boom Shrimp is one of them.
With a spicy taste, the Boom Boom Shrimp is a popular classic recipe. It takes only fifteen minutes to prepare and serves you with a delicious taste. In simple, with a tasty Boom Boom Shrimp Sauce, it’s a 2dredge fried shrimp dish. Its taste enhanced with the flavored condiment, sweet chili sauce, sesame oil, and mayonnaise. To cook and serve this item easily, you can use wooden skewers. You can add this recipe to any of your occasions and parties and there is no doubt that this item will be the favorite of every guest of your party.
With delicious flavor, the crispy shrimp, mixed with various spices and sauce will definitely win your heart. The flavor and taste of Boom Boom Shrimp will make your day. You will be an addict to this item when the creamy boom boom sauce will be added to it.
Boom Boom Shrimp Recipe at Home
People always like to eat delicious food. You have to pay more for a restaurant and hotel for this. But, it’s better to prepare the same food item in your home rather than spend more money in the hotel. And it’s the same in the case of Boom Boom Shrimp. You can prepare this item in your home easily. So, here we will describe to you how to prepare Boom Boom Shrimp at home:
Ingredients to prepare-
- 500 grams of raw and without peel Shrimp.
- Half cup of mayonnaise
- Two tablespoons of Sweet Chili Sauce
- Half tablespoon of Sriracha Hot Sauce
- One teaspoon of peanut butter
- Very Small amount of cinnamon and cardamom powder to enhance the taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- Half teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- One cup of cornstarch
- Two raw eggs
- 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- One diced green onion
- You can add lettuce to garnish
- Mix the shrimp with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Use a dish like a cake pan to place corn starch in it.
- Smoothly whisk two eggs together in a bowl to create an egg wash.
- To coat each Shrimp, dip them into the cornstarch and egg wash.
- After complete, the process of coating in egg and corn starch, use high flame and heat 8 tablespoons of oil in a wide skillet. Once the oil turned hot add the shrimp to the skillet carefully. To avoid breakdown and cook smoothly you can cook the shrimp in two batches.
- Flip each of the shrimp after turned the Crispy bottom. Flip and do the same for the other side. Each turn takes in between 1-2 min with an average flame.
- To sock, excess oil use a paper towel-lined plate to remove the cooked shrimp.
- Whisk the Sweet Chili Sauce, Sriracha Sauce, Mayo, and Peanut Butter in a bowl and make it smooth. After the mixture is getting smooth, toss the shrimp in it carefully. You can make the sauce as per your requirement.
- Take a plate and put a lettuce leaf over it. Place the shrimp and garnish them with green dished onion and enjoy it with your friends and family.
Nutritional Value of Boom Boom Shrimp
The Boom Boom Shrimp recipe does not only taste better. It also has so many nutritional values per serve. The main nutrient in Shrimp is omega-3 fatty acids. It has both omega-3s, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). It has carotenoid astaxanthin and also an excellent source of vitamin B12 and selenium. It is also rich in protein, phosphorus, copper, iodine, and choline. Out of them, it is also a good source of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B3 (niacin), and pantothenic acid (all B-complex vitamins), as well as vitamin A and vitamin E. You will get a complete package of essential nutrients from it. You can get Zinc like a mineral from it.
Stay fit and healthy by using this type of delicious and nutritional food at home without wasting a bunch of money in hotels and food points. Just try this delicious and easy dish at your home! It is very easy and quick to prepare. You are new to cook and don’t know how to make this recipe, and then follow our preparation method and impress your lovely guests.