As you know, Green tea has a huge role in preventing disease, or protecting against the development of the disease, and maintains your health. There is huge fan of this drink in China, Japan, and other Asian countries. Green tea has various essential components, such as Catechins, Caffeine, Vitamin C, B, E, and others. It has so many health benefits. Daily intake of green tea in a limited amount is safe and healthier. On the other side, it also has some side effects as well. So here we discuss some downside of drinking Green tea before sleeping.
These Are The Side Effects of Green Tea:
1. Heart conditions: Irregular heartbeat can cause by green tea due to the presence of Caffeine. That’s not a good sign.
2. Liver disease: In rare cases, Green tea supplements can cause liver damage. The extracts might worse liver disease. Consult a doctor before taking any green tea extracts or supplements. Consult a doctor if you have any type of liver damage related symptoms like dark urine, yellowish skin, or pain in the abdomen. Remember one thing that taking green in normal amounts as a beverage is still probably safe.
3. Anemia: Some people drinking Green tea at night time. Excess intake of green tea can cause anemia worse in some cases.
4. Diabetes: Blood sugar level can be affected by caffeine which is present in green tea. If you have diabetes, then careful about maintaining your blood sugar level.
5. Anxiety disorders: The caffeine also makes anxiety worse, due to its presence in Green tea.
6. High blood pressure: The blood pressure level also increases due to the presence of caffeine in green tea. But, fewer people will be affected by this due to taking caffeine regularly from green tea or other sources.
7. Diarrhea: When you take caffeine in a large amount, which is present in Green tea can cause diarrhea.
8. Glaucoma: Drinking Green tea before sleeping increases pressure inside the eye. The increase rate occurs within 30 minutes and lasts for at least 90 minutes. It’s not a simple thing.
9. Weak bones (osteoporosis): If you are suffering from osteoporosis then don’t take green tea more than 6 cups of a day. Green tea intake can increase the amount of calcium in the body, which is flushed out in the urine. Bone of our body might weaken by this process. This will be balanced by calcium intake. If your foods are sufficient of calcium and you are healthy, then you can take up to 8 cups of green tea in a day.
10. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): As we discussed excess amount of Green tea can cause diarrhea due to the presence of caffeine in the green tea. Some people might be affected by Irritable bowel syndrome.
With the reference to some research papers, we observed that green tea is good for health, but if we take in excess amount then this will be shown the side effects. A limited amount is safe.
Top 4 Searches related Keyword’s to Green Tea
Green Tea at Bedtime
Can I Drink Green Tea at Night
Can We Drink Green Tea at Night
Green Tea Before Bed
Also Read Must : TOP 10 BENEFITS OF DRINKING GREEN TEA AT NIGHT